Wednesday, January 27

10/365


10/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Here's the deal about today: I debated actually posting this photo for a few different reasons. One, it's not some beautiful photo that is going to change anybody's life (not that any of the previous ones have). Two, I blurred out the license plate. Three, it kind of makes me feel like a mean person.

But really, I'm just helping them along with a bit of free advertising, right?

I was driving to meet my awesome friend, Laura, for lunch, and happened to stop at a light with this vehicle in my direct line of vision. Now, I don't know where you're mind goes first. Maybe you're thinking, "Hm, someone didn't leave enough room for the 'S'" or maybe you're thinking, "So what do I do, walk up to the driver's side door?" or maybe you're thinking, "I could really go for a chocolate-coconut somoa right now."

I did think of all of those things simultaneously, but the first thing I thought when I saw this vehicle was this: marijuana.

Drug dealer. "Girl Scout Cookie" SUUUUUUURE. How 'bout them leaves coming out of your "cookie" advertisement?

Please, never I have never done drugs. And I did Google "marijuana leaf" about five minutes ago just to make sure that my knowledge of a marijuana leaf's form, which I base completely off of pop culture references, is correct.

I'm sorry. I need to interrupt myself. What was I just talking about? I just Googled "samoa cookie" and came across this: Samoa-Cookie Cupcakes

I think I just found a great way to spend my afternoon. Um...I'll see y'all tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment