Tuesday, February 23

37/365


37/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

BOY OH BOY am I cutting it close today! Right now it's 11:13 PM. It'll be later than that when this post goes up.

After the laziest day ever yesterday (anyone who follows my Twitter feed can attest - I don't think I've ever been on that site so much), today was a complete turn around.

I woke up wanting only to enjoy IHOP's free pancake day with my friends Shelbye and Amy. But I knew that it couldn't happen because there were busy and I was kinda busy.

So I put on some clothes, braided my hair, hugged my dog and ran out the door into the COLD and mildly snowy (not really) morning to go babysit a sweet baby for a few hours. OH and I also made some coffee and fried an egg. That's for Misti. Then I was going to come home and work out and work on some cookies. But that didn't happen because I ended up babysitting longer which was wonderful! I didn't mind it at all. Such a sweet baby.

I got home just a little later than expected and plugged in my dead phone and had a message from Shelbye, desperate for a guitar player for the youth worship service tomorrow night.

By the way, three precious people I know and/or am acquainted with and/or am related to are in the hospital tonight. This is spastic, but it's related. Please say a prayer.

So I packed up my guitar, made a banana, blueberry, almond, vanilla soy smoothie (rushing - I threw in a bunch of random stuff). And I ate a few pickle slices. I don't know.

Then went to church and we practiced and then AMY walked through the door and I was so happily surprised to see her and her plans got cancelled and David, our drummer/pianist/guitarist/virtuoso/genius was already GOING to get PANCAKES with our friend Joe, so we went after practice and then ZOE and her friend showed up! And Zoe admitted that she reads my blog (they are coming out of the wood work - it's okay, water's fine!) HI ZOE!!

But IHOP was a disaster because our waitress was terrible and didn't realize she had 7 ravenously hungry and cheap people wanting to eat free food with a side of chewy eggs (or an entire other meal if you're David) and we WOULD NOT STAND for waiting for our food for over an hour.

So even though our hunger got the best of us at times, we still laughed and had fun, and eventually ate and parted ways in the cold and WHAT DO YOU KNOW I got the one thing that I wanted today! PLUS extra amazing people.

And then I came home. And my poor dog had to wait on me while I watched Lost. My dad recorded it. GO DAD.

But look at this little thing. Sitting on my bed. Willing me to put down the camera and make up for all of today's lost time.

So I leave my super-spastic non-edited blog to you because I.....

37/365 bonus

have somewhere to be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad.

I'm sad because your post is too sweet to make sarcastic remarks about. You win this round, Gracey. (You should fry an egg for her as a treat.)

Post a Comment