Thursday, February 18

32/364


32/364, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today is the 18th which means that I'm 25 and one month. Every 18th I'm posting a picture of myself so we can all see how much I grow!

I'm sitting in my room. I bought a ton of bedding today for the new bed that I don't have. But things were on sale and I just love new bedding so much. Things are definitely coming along.

A month ago I would have thought I'd be in Austin by now. But I'm still home, and that's okay. I feel very confident that it's where I'm supposed to be. So I need to create my own space because I've been without it for almost two months. The whole house is a mess because of me. I'm setting things straight!

I hope y'all like my month-old blog. I think it's a keeper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my guess is that you took this a million times because you didn't think you looked good enough. but you really looked beautiful in all of them. and you do in this one. and I just miss you and home so much. your room is all rearranged, I want to see it.

I think your blog is a keeper too.

Brittany White said...

I just took enough until I figured out how to get it clear without using the flash. Goodness, I am not so vain!

Danielle Landy said...

haha your a hottie in this pic!

Post a Comment