Wednesday, February 17

31/365


31/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm getting lazy. My iPhone is just so much easier to grab and go than my camera. Better quality pictures coming soon.

I bought this bookshelf and put it together today. It's a work in progress, but I'm finally unpacking boxes and consolidating old stuff with new stuff. I guess I'll be here a little longer than I thought, so I figured I'd stock up on new furniture now to make the move less of an expensive event when the time actually comes.

I've become addicted to craigslist furniture listings, now. I'm constantly refreshing it and emailing people. I'm waiting to hear on a bed...it's time to retire my twin. I'm a growing girl!

I'm very intrigued by this post:














Mostly because it reminds me of Joey's white dog statue on Friends. I think I need it!

2 comments:

Tricia Gilchrist said...

That is the first thing I thought when I read the title!

Unknown said...

this makes me miss home for some reason. can't wait to see a picture of YOU tomorrow!

Post a Comment