Tuesday, February 9

23/365


23/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Rachel and I went for a run today in our neighborhood. There is a mile loop around a nice little man-made river they built a few years back. I don't know how long this tree has been there, but no one is moving it. Rachel said sometimes people stand on it while they fish. She jumped on it, said it felt like a mattress, and jumped back on to land.

I'm including a bonus photo for day 23 because I had a hard time deciding between the two. Rachel says the sunset out here makes her feel like she isn't in River Trails. It sure is perty.



bonus 23/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

3 comments:

rachwhite said...

These are my favorite pictures!

Brittany White said...

THANK YOU, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize this place at first. Very cool pictures. That log is always on the lake somewhere.
jw

Post a Comment