Wednesday, February 3

17/365


17/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Wednesdays I've been going to worship with the youth at Convergence Church. They call themselves Fuse.

Tonight we formed a circle and had acoustic worship, with many tea lights and blank canvases surrounded by paints, markers, and crayons. There was a real creative spirit in the room and it was lots of fun. I like candles. And I like Fuse.

There were also lots of drums and percussion instruments in the middle of the circle. Since I'm a little late with the blog today, I thought I'd share a video, as well.

You can worship in many different ways, and sometimes, when you allow that freedom to come over you, this can happen:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do Fuse people know that y'all have another sister? Because besides family and Shelby and KK I don't think I know any of them. I wish I did. Make sure to tell them you have another sister.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Brittany, let them know you have another sister. You're ashamed of Lauren, aren't you?

Post a Comment