Monday, February 8

22/365


22/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Monday morning crazy rain storm. It's what the employed loathe. It sends my facebook feed into a flurry.

But how oh so happy I was this morning. All those rainy Mondays when I wanted nothing more but to sleep in, make some late breakfast, and sit on the couch with my dog.

I did some other stuff, too. I'm not completely lazy. But none of them are really as important as me finishing re-watching Lost and finally watching the Season 6 premiere.

That doesn't really fit here, but I wanted it documented on my blog so I would remember this day.

Here are the clouds racing by the 5:00 traffic. Hopefully taking the rain with them. I'm happy for the sleepy rainy days, but the weather tends to affect people's moods, even though it shouldn't. And I just really prefer happy people.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really happy to come home and you were there.
jw

Post a Comment