Friday, February 5

19/365


19/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

These are my workout buddies. We love each other and we hate each other for what we are making each other do to our bodies.

Do you know how much easier it is to focus on being healthy when you don't have a job and you leave your friends and you become a home body?

Pretty easy!

(By the way, I really enjoy hyperbole. Take it or leave it.)

Today was so much better than yesterday. We worked out at 3:30 PM instead of 8 AM. And we listened to lots of really loud (and maybe inappropriate for this neighborhood) music. And Tricia can't help but dance when she blasts rap music.

I think laughing during ab workouts is the secret to well-defined muscles. I'll let you know how that theory plays out. And then I'll probably write a book about it! And then be on a TV show! And it'll probably be called "Laugh Yourself Thin" - you heard it here first.

Or maybe "Chuckle Through the Rubble"? Or "Giggle Away the Jiggle" WE HAVE A WINNER!

And Tricia, I'll be sure you get a cut of the profits.

1 comments:

Tricia Gilchrist said...

I'm not glad that you posted this picture. But I am glad that we're gonna be millionaires.

Post a Comment