Friday, January 14

361/365


361/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Oh me? Just sipping air out of this tea cup that's sitting on top of my old fairy tale anthology book in this dead field that I love to play in.

What did you do today?

That's annoying. I'm sorry.

Rachel and I decided to go take some pictures this afternoon right before sunset. I was wanting something to use for my next project. That's right! I have an idea! Year twenty five is not the last you'll hear from me!

I'm sorry again.

So I may use some of these pictures, I may not. But either way, it was really fun. Rachel's directions were really awesome, too.

Okay...run in circles!
Now...act like this is your FAVORITE place ever. Like you own it.
Umm...stand like that.
Turn around?
Hahahahahah WHOA...terrible.

Pure genius.

Here's one more:

IMG_4360
MOM! I'm sorry! Please don't get mad that I wore the skirt from my $300 prom dress to frolic around in the dirt and didn't tell you!



So...after all that, Rachel and I went to visit her BF at Starbucks and started playing with this camera app on my phone. The app is in Korean so we really didn't know what was going to happen.

IMG_1959
Rachel and her soy carmel macchiato.

IMG_1957
Mom said, "Aww you look 5!"

IMG_1954
I was licking the foam off my finger. That very important part of the picture seemed to escape the frame.

IMG_1953
She took a picture of me and I took a picture of her. Isn't that neat?!

IMG_1948
Me and my soy caramel latte with chocolate syrup or something like that. All I know is, it was created for me.

IMG_1947

IMG_1946

IMG_1944

IMG_1942

IMG_1941
Nose rings are so hot right now!

IMG_1940

IMG_1938
In my belly. And half in the fridge for tomorrow morning because I can re-heat coffee like a motha!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So if I was there for this little sister photo shoot (and I am so sad that I was not) what would my job have been? Props manager? Lipstick reapplier? Sarcastic comment maker? I think I could've nailed all of those. Call me next time so I don't miss out on all the fun!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so pretty it's unreal. How do you do it?

Danielle Landy said...

i want to know your next project! you look beautiful in these pictures and rachel too!

Post a Comment