Wednesday, January 5

352/365


352/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Lauren came home from California tonight. She was there. Did I mention that? I had this crazy day with all these crazy emotions and I started and ended it in hot pink running shorts but I never actually got to run.

So I didn't have a chance to take any pictures during the day. Unlike yesterday. I really liked yesterday's blog.

I made Lauren and Rachel take some photo booth pictures with me and I made them take quite a few since "this is the last 13 days of my blog so it can't suck." I don't know if that's very good logic, but I recall saying that I make the rules around here.

PB3
We tried to smile but when one of us...me...said we were prettier on Christmas...we all felt a little sad. So we just made faces instead.

PB4

A lot of interesting things happened in between pictures. Or, in pictures that I deleted.

PB6

Some of those things not pictured include:

one or more person's face being licked
one or more pieces of clothing being displaced
one hand gesture that made my mother scoff
and a rather savage form of tickling

PB7
This was when Lauren told us that she apparently she always tends to make "seductive" faces.

PB8
Rachel and I discovered that we do not share that talent.

I sure do love my psycho sisters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment