Thursday, January 13

360/365


360/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I sent this picture to a friend just so it would encourage me NOT to blog about it. Maybe if I show it to someone, I won't feel the need to use it late tonight when I have absolutely nothing else to show for today? That's what I thought.

Today I was babysitting the most fun kids ever, and I made this contraption. That's what I called it. Really, I just put the ball of yarn in my pocket, threw the scarf around my neck, and ta-da! I was able to easily watch/follow the kids. Also, have free hands at any given point. I work on it every once in awhile because I think it's funny that one of the kids always asks about my "ball of scarf," not my ball of yarn.

If I'd have planned on posting this picture today I probably would have at least showed my face and smiled. But at least you can tell that I was having a pretty great hair day. It'd be a shame to let that go to waste, I guess.

Totally living it up 'til I'm 26!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment