Tuesday, January 18

365/365


365/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Three hundred and sixty five out of three hundred and sixty five. I just typed that. I'm a little bit shocked. First, because I actually did it and second, because it's actually finished.

Well, almost.

It's my birthday today. I'm 26 years old. Which means that this blog is officially outdated!

I woke up late after a pretty sleepless night. Late breakfast and lounged around. It was kind of lame and sad and boring. But finally, I made myself get up and go sit at an undisclosed location that happens to have really good bread and soup and coffee and, maybe I've been there quite a few times in the last week...

I treated myself to a 3:00 lunch and coffee while I worked on my computer for a few hours.

After awhile my mom showed up and after a few more cups of coffee, we met my dad and Rachel for dinner.

IMG_4476
Rachel painted me this really beautiful card! It goes well with my mojito, no?

IMG_4479
It doesn't take much.

365/365
All I wanted was some Tex Mex. Enchiladas with chile con carne and lots of cheese and beans and chips and salsa. Don't ask me why.

After like, two bites, I was full. But I kept on truckin'.

IMG_4486
Sad that I couldn't finish my beans.

IMG_4488_2
Me and Sister.

IMG_4490_2
Me and Sister and card.

IMG_4493
The reason for my being.

IMG_4498
Free flan to go...

in the TRASH!!

Seriously, flan is scary. But free dessert is free dessert.

IMG_4499
This is the real deal.

IMG_4500
Trying to figure out how I can eat the entire thing, probably.

IMG_4502
Hmm...flan or homemade dark chocolate cake?

IMG_4503
Well, this looks and feels like a fat deposit...

IMG_4504
And this looks and feels like heaven...

IMG_4505
Guess who joined in Happy Birthday?

IMG_4507
The other sister.

Who, by the way, sent me ten e-cards today. This one:
but-going-birthday-ecard-someecards
And a few others. She's just lovely.

IMG_4508
I'm amazed at her singing voice!

IMG_4512
I like cake.

IMG_4514
My walrus impression!!!!!

IMG_4516
White on the outside, black on the inside. Just like me.

IMG_4517
And just like that...it was over.



























Sike!

Come back tomorrow. I've got something special for ya.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's safe to say that my cards definitely beat Rachel's card. Humor is always better than handmade. I will forever and always love and obsess over your blog. I am so sad it's over but SO EXCITED about whatever is coming next!

Love,
year twenty five's number 1 fan

Post a Comment