Sunday, January 9

356/365


356/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

It snowed for a brief moment today. That was after it rained. I liked waking up to the rain and watching a movie while it snowed, but I've been dealing with this really strange back and forth between brain and stomach lately. It has to do with hot chocolate.

Did you know that Jacques Torres in NYC has probably the best chocolate ever made? It's insane. The powdered stuff has nothing on it. Even my homemade stuff has nothing on it. My dilema is, lately I've really wanted hot chocolate in my head, but not in my stomach. I think, "Wow, it'd be nice to sit and drink hot chocolate right now" but my body is just not feelin' it.

I've been drinking from the same cup of hot chocolate for four days now. I keep re-heating it because I only take a few sips and that's all I'll want. I am so messed up.

I did get a kids hot chocolate from Starbucks today, but I couldn't handle it by itself. I immediately mixed it in with some 2-day-old coffee.

How am I supposed to figure out my life when I have issues like this? I need to synchronize my head and my tummy. And my heart, while I'm at it. Also, my feet. And my spirit.

Oh, I took this picture to document the fact that I did not document the brief snowfall.

You guys have got to be getting sick of me by now, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

noooooo, noooooo, noooooo !!!!!! God is synchronizing as we speak, babe. Dad

Post a Comment