Sunday, January 16

362/365


362/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

It's been a rather grey winter. Lots of fog. Lots of clouds.

It isn't the sort of winter I'm used to seeing in Texas. We've had record lows but no snow or rain, hardly. It's just dreary. As if a dementor were waiting around the corner to suck out my soul until Harry Potter's stag comes to save me. And to bring the sunshine! And maybe some moisture. I could take a bath in lotion and need another one an hour later.

I spent most of the day on my computer. Mom and I went to Panera Bread to get some work done, then I went to babysit for the evening. Actually, a pretty productive day.

It's 1:30 AM right now. I've stayed up late enough for my body to think that it needs another meal. I'm getting a food headache and my stomach is growling so I should just go to sleep, but all I want to do is read. I've been looking forward to reading all day and it's what I want to do. But I'm afraid if I do I'll read right on until breakfast time because I don't have self-control over that sort of thing.

I know this is the sort of dilema that keeps you all on the edge of my seat, so I'll try to resolve it for you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment