Saturday, January 1

347/365


347/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Happy New Year's Eve! I took some pictures today but I didn't take this one. I stole this one from Rachel. Since I'm almost finished with my blog, I am allowing this. I am allowing just about anything. But I think this picture sums up NYE better than the ones I took. I'll show you.

DSCF3415
We started off the night with some mini golf!

I generally don't like mini golf. But it sounded pretty fun tonight and it was. Mini golf came through.

DSCF3432
Uncle Robert, considering his next move.

DSCF3433
Joel, parkouring his way through the course.

DSCF3428
Dad, positioning himself in a silly manner. Silly dad!

DSCF3430
But...

DSCF3431
He's a pretty good shot.

DSCF3417
Uncle Jay, filming the action.

DSCF3421
Mom, posing.

DSCF3423
Me, posing.

DSCF3434
And this crazy man, doing I don't know what.

After golf, we went to the movies. All of us split up so we could see whatever we wanted and then all of us met up after. We came back to our house for food and drinks and games. Earlier, we'd made BBQ meatballs, caramel corn, deviled eggs, hot corn dip (thanks Christine!), and a few other things. I like making appetizers. I'll be doing that more often.

We had fun at the house.

DSCF3436
Right?

DSCF3437
Right?

DSCF3438
....Right?

DSCF3441
Riiiiiight.

Note to self: always carry magnets of my head for situations like this. Also, try not to spill wine on people's magnet heads.

Mmmmk it's almost 3AM. I need my beauty sleep for 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment