Sunday, February 28

42/365


42/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is just a photo that I snapped real quick this morning at church. It isn't amazing in any way and, to be honest, I'd probably post something else if I hadn't run out of time today. But this is what I got.

I went to church by myself today, which wasn't weird at all. It's still strange and awesome to see family at church. But I miss my Brooklyn church friends so much. And....once again, the grass is always greener. No matter where I am, I'm always happy. No matter where I am, I'm always missing something. I don't think that Heaven will feel like that. So that's another thing to look forward to, as far as Heaven goes. I can't wait for that.

On another note, too bad about USA hockey, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment