Monday, November 29

313/365


313/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

One of my favorite things we did today was go to an amazing antique/resale shop called Uncommon Objects on South Congress. I don't know what I'd do with most of this stuff, but I like to look at it. I'd buy it if it weren't so expensive.

DSCF2858
Wish I could work one of these...

DSCF2859
These are old post cards with notes on them from the early 1900's. Like just about everything in this store, they're a little creepy.

DSCF2867
Grover was hungry so Claire found a nook to feed him. I like her style.

DSCF2871
It's sort of like a treasure trove of an attic with me in it.

DSCF2872
It's creepy. I wouldn't buy it. But...I like to look at it.

DSCF2873
These were sitting right next to some fairly inappropriate pictures...

I really liked the store. I wanted to buy a huge map of Africa from 1915. I like maps. It's pretty common to like maps, but I guess I'm pretty common in that area. I wonder how different our maps will be 100 years from now.

Before Uncommon Objects, we stopped by Pumpkin Patch, where Misti works. Grover tried on some hats.

DSCF2851

DSCF2854
Baby Transformer.

In other news, it's time for me to go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment