Wednesday, November 10

294/365


294/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm in the habit of blogging late. I'll try to fix that today. I forgot how much harder it is to blog and find things to talk about while I'm not in Africa.

Stuff happened yesterday, though. Ryan took this picture of me singing (mumbling) Swahili music with Faustin, Pastor Chola and Pauline at the Mission Barnabas Banquet last night. We had fun eating, singing, and hearing about what all they have planned for next year in Africa.

Ryan left at 5 this morning and now I'm faced with real life. His visit was a sort of buffer between Africa, home, and the next step. Thing are already starting to happen but wow, I really hope that I can pay my bills for the rest of the year. It's nothing to God! Easy to say. And now, I need to put my heart behind it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this picture because you look so out of place, but reall you're not. I need an outfit like Pauline. And, can we get an October favorite or what?

Post a Comment