Monday, November 8

292/365


292/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Yesterday after church we had a welcome home me/happy birthday Kasey party. I'd been looking forward to it for over a month. Amy was supposed to be there but I hear she is sick! That was a major bummer yesterday but aside from that, it was just about perfect.

My parents adopted Faustin and his brother Kevin into our family when we went to Africa for the first time four years ago. They have a great family, only now they're a part of ours (and I'm a part of theirs)! Mom and Dad hadn't seen him in awhile and it was such a happy reunion! Everything is so happy!!

DSCF2639
It also made me so happy (!!!) to introduce the Chola's to my parents. They housed me for a few weeks, fed me, let me play with their children for hours...Pauline is really cute. She went around taking pictures of everything. And she took pictures of all my family members because she wanted to show everyone in Africa, "Look! Brittany has a mother, father, sister, grandma..." etc.

DSCF2627
We sang Happy Birthday to Kasey. She's 4 and we bought her a tutu skirt.

DSCF2630
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment