Sunday, November 7

291/365


291/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today was great because I got to drive Faustin around and take care of him. Show him a bit of his own medicine. I'm not sure if this is the proper time to use that phrase, but I'm doing it.

In regards to the above, when we went to Central Market (to show him that I'm not the only American who values food and flavor), we tried to pretend like this "Buddha's Hand" was a normal thing here. Didn't fly.

DSCF2587
We went to Southlake Town Square and stopped by the Apple Store to visit my cousin, Jesse. We all met Faustin over 4 years ago. Rachel saw him last year, I've seen him plenty, but for Jesse and Lauren (and the rest of my family tomorrow), it was a long awaited reunion. Jake back there just met Faustin, but I'm sure he's pretty excited, too.

DSCF2591
Ryan and Faustin reunited, too. They don't take normal pictures.

DSCF2600
We do, but this was like, 1 of 10 because Ryan also doesn't snap normal photos of other people.

After lunch we went shopping and I had fun yelling "African!" when I couldn't find Faustin. The best reaction was the lady at Bath and Body Works who looked at once appalled, surprised, and amused.

The guys bought stuff and then we ended at Central Market.

DSCF2609
Where they have __giant apples. Not an accident.

DSCF2612
This is Lauren in the old west when people shot beer.

We stopped by Target on the way home. They have dog costumes on sale for 75% off. I didn't even know they made dog costumes! All I know is, best use of $3...

DSCF2615

My parents made steaks for dinner and mom set the table soooo pretty with a fall centerpiece and everything. I wish I had a picture of that but (some excuse) I don't.

Because of Lauren driving in this morning and Ryan being here and Faustin being in America for the first time and Rachel just being awkward, today was in the top 10 most laughable days of my life.

In other news, tonight is daylight savings time. So, this entry is only 4 minutes late. Even if the clock doesn't change until 2AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment