Tuesday, November 23

307/365


307/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I didn't blog last night because all of the sudden I felt ridden with sickness. I think it's a head cold but my whole body hurts, so who knows.

Day-time was pretty super yesterday, though. Rachel and I went shopping in Dallas and then she had to work at Target. I went with her and walked around for awhile until Lauren came to pick me up on her way home from Africa. I was sitting in Starbucks about to drink my tea and this crazy person runs at the window. I just think you have to have an incredible talent to the be so mismatched! See there, Lauren? I turned it in to a compliment. You thought I was going to make fun of you. But I'm full of surprises.

Once we got home she finished off my pumpkin pudding in the fridge. Such a good sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment