Wednesday, November 10

295/365


295/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I went to youth tonight for the first time since before I left. I wore the exact same clothes that I wore to take Ryan to the airport this morning at 3:30. That should tell you what this day has been like for me...sleep, knit, watch TV, and not change out of my pajamas. In other words, first decompression day since I got home.

I took this picture when Chris had all the lights turned off in the room. It was relevant and proving a point in his sermon, I just thought it might be a cool picture. I've posted pictures of this stained glass before, I know. And this one is out of focus, but that's purposeful! Sort of.

Tomorrow I have plans and I have things to do, which is good. I need some things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment