Thursday, November 18

303/365


303/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Two months to go. I know I said I'd post a picture of myself every 18th and I'm counting this one for many reasons. First, because yesterday's post featured more than enough pictures of me, blurry or not. Second, my feet are still me. And I figure when I'm 95 and looking through scrapbooks of old internet pages through my special computer glasses or recalling a photo from a memory chip in my brain, I'll want to remember how hot my feet looked in these shoes that I tried on today when I went shopping with Mimi and Amber.

I'm not a shoe person, really. I like barefoot, sandals, or boots. But recently...I see the appeal. And I definitely see the appeal of heals. Why not? I'm tall. Deal with it.

Today was a really great day. I left with my dad - he went to work, I went to my grandparent's house. Within the first hour they had me crying at the breakfast table. They are so sweet and they know just what verse to read, what to say about it, and what to pray about. They also know what advice to give, most of the time without even knowing why they are giving it. My grandparents are so relevant in my life.

I'm helping my grandpa out with a new project for his ministry and I'm just incredibly excited about the things we talked about today. It's definitely going to keep me busy.

After a productive morning we all went for BBQ. Met up with my dad, Chris, and one of their super employees who goes to our church and is my favorite worship leader...also Amber and Keane were with us. Keane and I had some awesome cousin-bonding time today. We are so tight.

I love BBQ. I discovered that I love ribs. I was convinced I could be a vegetarian a year ago. What's with that?

Chris wanted me to go to this bakery in downtown Weatherford afterwards. Ummmm I can see why. Can you?

IMG_1553

IMG_1554

IMG_1556

IMG_1557

IMG_1559

IMG_1558
Red velvet cake ball, pumpkin cake ball. So awesome. So rich. I couldn't finish.

This is so totally up my alley. I just want to have a bakery like this and wear amazing heals while I bake pumpkin...everything. And there will be a wall completely covered in books. It will be whimsical. And I'll be taller than everyone there and people will love the tall freak in the whimsical bakery that for some reason has multiple copies of the Narnia books just sitting around. My future life is so rad.

3 comments:

Danielle Landy said...

i will go visit your store of course

Unknown said...

your feet do look hot. did you buy them?

Brittany White said...

I didn't buy them. But they did have the red ones for half off...that was tempting.

Post a Comment