Wednesday, July 7

170/365


170/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Guys! We have a mannequin in the house! She's pink and pretty and she's my new model.

If you noticed, my Red Apron shop has had minimal updates lately. That is because I am working to stock up for the Peach Festival in Weatherford this Saturday. Mom says last year 30,000 people showed up, so I want to make at least that many aprons.

My mother has been working just as, if not more, furiously than me to get these babies out the door. She made this one and I love it! Apples and pears, what could be better?

I'm hoping to bring in another $1,000 in apron sells. That's a lot, but it's a good goal. And one I think I can meet. As long as I can make them, I can sell them. That's because all of you guys are awesome and snatch them up.

So over all I'm really excited. Only thing is I'm sure there is a scary movie about mannequins, am I right? I mean, here's hoping I don't sleep walk or go for a midnight snack because I'll straight up freak out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment