Monday, July 12

176/365


176/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

We took a million pictures tonight. Most of them are on Trica's camera and they are all really funny. I just got one or two. Sometimes...I just don't want to take the pictures. Especially when there are far superior cameras around.

TRICIA, by the way, is the reason that I could not post yesterday's photo-of-the-day. Because she surprised everyone with her presence. She moved to California, remember? Some of you folks would have seen this photo yesterday, and it would have ruined the surprise!

DSCF8625

And it's really fun to surprise people. From under the dinner table:


And to then convince them you're pregnant:


Lauren leaves for Tulsa tomorrow to train for her Ethiopia trip. She leaves Tulsa on Thursday. We ate well tonight.

DSCF8628
This is my favorite food. Blackberry cobbler.

DSCF8629
And this is good, too.

We took a lot of pictures. I said that already. Here's one:
DSCF8641
YOU GUYS AARON'S BAND IS OPENING FOR HANSON IN MEMPHIS! AND I'LL BE GONE TO AFRICA!! Darn timing.

DSCF8642
It's always hard to take a picture...

DSCF8644
with this girl back in town.

It's a love fest tonight and I don't want it to end. But I do want the food coma and headache to end.

Um...am I really not going to see my sister until Thanksgiving? All my problems are not solved by moving home? Okay shoot. I have to stop thinking about this. Bye! The end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment