Wednesday, July 28

191/365


191/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is my friend, Laura! We laughed our way through high school. We laughed SO MUCH. She still makes me laugh so much. I love her and I want her to come to Africa with me one day.

We met for coffee tonight but apparently everything in Texas closes insanely early, so we stood in the parking lot and talked for a long time. It was still worth it. I don't keep up with a lot of high school friends, but I'm really thankful for those that I can just pick right back up with. I feel guilty for those that I am lazy about. Hopefully when I get back from Africa I can change that if and while I'm still in Fort Worth. Or in Texas, for that matter. I have no idea where I'm headed after this trip. I'm thinking maybe I'll just throw it in there with the monthly poll and let you guys decide for me, okay?

1 comments:

Tricia Gilchrist said...

If it's up to the poll... SAN DIEGO HERE YOU COME!

Post a Comment