Thursday, July 15

179/365


179/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

My closest friends are well aware of my love for summer blockbusters. I love them, I buy into the hype, I count down the days, I go to midnight shows.

Normally.

This year has been a little bit lacking. No one movie had me super pumped this summer and what's worse, I HAVEN'T been buying into the hype. I never understood how people could say, "I just feel like I wasted two hours" until this summer. I think there are three reasons. 1) I do in fact value my time more, 2) I really love good stories - not so/so stories with FX or Hollywood names to disguise the suck factor, and 3) The movies this summer just aren't that great, actually.

Except Toy Story 3. Thank you for that movie.

So anyway, I figured I should document my one and only midnight show of the summer. I'm here to see Inception with a bunch of hyped up guys, some cousins, and Rachel.

I have high hopes because I'm believing the hype! Just hoping I don't regret it considering tomorrow morning sets off a super insanely busy weekend.

By the way, Lauren is in the air right now. She gets to Africa at 10:30 AM our time tomorrow. I've wanted to text her about a million times since I last talked to her this afternoon. So if I start crazily texting any one of you, know that you are filling a void in my life. Laurenyyyy I miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment