Saturday, July 10

173/365


173/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Welcome to crazy town.

All week my mom and I have been sewing up a storm in efforts to get ready for the Peach Festival tomorrow. Our goal was to sew two aprons each for five days. Some of these things take a good three hours to sew. With no breaks. It's enjoyable, but it's work.

We ship out tomorrow at 6:45 AM to set up. Tonight we finished a few up, took inventory, made lists, crossed things out, added things, and then we went a little insane.

DSCF8584
Lauren stayed sane. She priced all the aprons and took pictures of them on the mani.

DSCF8588
Mom, don't hate me for posting this...but I had no idea you took it and to find it on my camera just now kinda made my night.

DSCF8600
I AM wearing shorts...but I have no excuse for the rest of this photo.

Deliriously yours,
Seamstress Extraordinaire.

2 comments:

Danielle Landy said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY! I HOPE YOU SELL ALL OF THEM!

Ryan Brodhead said...

Are you a professional apron maker now? If so, that may be the coolest job ever.

Post a Comment