Sunday, July 18

182/365


182/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm 25.5 today. That means I still have six months to get really interesting. And it's about to get really interesting.

Rachel and I begrudgingly climbed out of our luxurious hotel bed early this morning and drove home to Texas. It was a pretty sweet drive. I enjoyed it and I only felt really tired once. I was home for ten minutes before I got right back in the car and drove to wedding rehearsal no. 2. A few hours there, then I drove back home, picked up Rachel, stopped for an errand, and went out to Grapevine Mills.

As we were driving back from our 1.5 hours of shopping (we are efficient, I think), Rachel noticed a rainbow! Heck yeah! "That makes for an awesome picture of the day," I was thinking to myself. But then I asked Rachel what the date was. Please don't be the 18th. Please don't be the 18th.

And you know how that ends. So we came up with a great idea: me WITH the rainbow! And I thought it'd look cool to have a rainbow coming out of my chest like a Care Bear. Hearts and love everywhere! You color my world! Spread care! And stuff.

Jul 18, 20101
It's there.

Jul 18, 2010
Promise it's there.

DSCF9056
This happened, too. Untouched photo....pure God right there.

Six more months, ya'll. Six more months.

1 comments:

Danielle Landy said...

I totally commented on this post and it deleted but all I said was its going to be so tough to pick out July's favorite picture. But now I have something new to say, YOU DIDN'T UPDATE LAST NIGHT!!!!

Post a Comment