Saturday, July 24

188/365


188/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Sorry, mom. Now the world knows how old you are.

But honestly, world, can you believe she has a 25-year-old daughter?

DSCF9245
We had mom's birthday party today!

DSCF9250
My aunt Mary Alice drew her this amazing banner! We couldn't stop starring at it. And we see it like one big coloring book that we can't wait to fill in.

DSCF9253
My cousins, Jon Tom and Kip came. Monica, I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of them! I do have a burry one from the pool, but that's it. Anyway, they brought mom a gift in a recycled bag from Leanna's wedding. Nice, guys!

DSCF9254
Knox and Keane. After I jumped in the pool with all of my clothes on, mom said everyone was going to be laughing at me when I walked through the living room. I said no way - there are babies in there. And I was right. Absolutely no notice to the girl who just took her sopping-wet pants off outside!

DSCF9260
The pool. Is back.

DSCF9261
Emmalynn swam awesomely because Amy convinced her that her dinner was super mermaid food.

DSCF9265
She likes to smile.

DSCF9268
Kasey in time out for grabbing the volleyball net!

DSCF9271
Jonah in time out for grabbing the volleyball net!

DSCF9273
I made mom a dark chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. And cherry sours on top because she loves those. 54!

188/365
Pretty Young Thing!

DSCF9279
Tradition...grin and bear it.

DSCF9284
New tradition: birthday girl gets to hold the babies as much as she wants!

Happy birthday party day, mom. You really did stop aging at 20 :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say what everyone has known for years and years: Jane White is absolutely imperturbable. HB AUNT J

Will S

Anonymous said...

Will, you know I had to go straight to dictionary.com to figure that one out. Yep, I guess that's me.
I loved my cake, Brittany!
jw

Anonymous said...

Janie: Will likes to use big words. And I thought the same thing: the picture of you looking unflappable with people screaming in your ear kind of sums you up!

Brittany, I love this post, the babies, the cake, the pool, the babies, my boys not too proud to bring a gift in a recycled bag (they brought a gift! in a bag!), the number of times I see the number 54, the babies, and the picture of Gracie. Very fun!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Monica, the inside of the recycled gift bag was stuffed with empty Walmart bags! I loved it! I think they had a good time and I was so happy they came (free air conditioning) and everybody just loved them. Can't wait to read the book they got me, that they said you approved of.
Janie

Post a Comment