Saturday, July 17

180/365


180/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

My cousin is getting married tomorrow!! Isn't she pretty? And doesn't she look really happy?

The day started off pretty well once we got to Oklahoma. We got upgraded to this awesome executive suite!

DSCF8649
Marriott hotels have the best beds.

DSCF8659
And the best bathrooms. And some okay gyms, which is why I'm all sweaty.

IMG_9864
And...on to the rehearsal.

180/365
So excited. So, so excited.

DSCF8674
Leanna bought me a super awesome bridesmaid gift. It's a carry on bag!

DSCF8678
And the sky looked like this when we left.

This day and this post are a little jumbled. We've had a million people come through our room since we have the "suite" and it's been pretty fun. There are still people here. It's still fun. But my throat is starting to hurt, and I really want to be in top shape for karaoke at the reception tomorrow. So I might just fall asleep on this couch right here. Ahhh I can't wait until tomorrow! Most likely will be a very late post, so y'all hold tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment