Wednesday, July 14

178/365


178/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Hey baby, I love you!

I just love having family. And I love when family is a baby. A cute little cousin baby.

I did a lot today but only took one picture. But it was a good, long day. My feet are tired, my body is angry that I haven't made time for a good work out since umm Sunday, and my head is still in denial that Lauren is gone. But I hear yesterday's blog almost made her cry, so that's good.

And now for something more serious. Today I worked on a project for RU4 Children to get the word out about a situation with an orphanage in Haiti. About 60 orphaned girls have been abused and mistreated under the care of some Haitian nuns, and they are in the process of being freed from this situation. Please consider giving through RU4 Children under the Haiti tab to help these guys out. And read about how they were found out and how they are getting help here.

Y'all are the best ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment