Tuesday, July 20

183/365


183/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Last night was wedding number two. I was all ready to blog but I'm housesitting and I forgot that they don't have wifi. I could have taken a lame picture on my phone, but I thought it'd be worth it to delay the post and use the actual wedding pictures.

I met Caitlin a few years ago at the church in Peaster. I was still in college and she was still a part of the youth group. She met Kalen at our new church and they fell madly in love and so they figured they should get married. And last night they did! And I had the honor of playing guitar and singing with Caitlin' sister, Shelbye, while Caitlin walked down the aisle.

DSCF9081
The beautiful wedding party.

DSCF9100
Newlyweds!

DSCF9154
Amy with her little sister and the flower girl.

DSCF9173
And of course there was lots and lots of crazy dancing at the reception.

This morning, I've already fallen asleep on the couch and on the floor. I'm at Starbucks with one of the sweet girls I babysit for, waiting for her sisters to finish swim team practice. I ordered a ton of coffee. How do you bounce back from weddings without coffee? I most definitely cannot.

Congrats to the Dermotts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment