Sunday, December 12

326/365


226/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm sorry I'm behind. I've been busy and without internet and without camera cords. Plus, I'm having a blast which makes it okay for me to not blog.

The reason that I'm in New York in the first place is because Ryan asked me to be his date for his friends' wedding. He was a groomsman to Kyle and he walked Sarah down the aisle. Important guy, he is.

On Friday we helped get the church ready, which was really beautiful with all the poinsettias and Christmas decorations, and then we went to the rehearsal. And Sarah and Kyle practiced getting married and that was really beautiful, too.

DSC_1103

Before I came here I only knew Ryan. Now I know all of these people and they were so kind to me. I also liked all of them very much and it's pretty great to meet about 20 new people and like all of them, which is why I think I'll start going to strangers weddings all of the time. Manicures and mimosas are not bad things to live for, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment