Thursday, December 23

338/365


338/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Tonight I went to Dallas and attended a Christmas party by surprise or accident. Lauren wanted me to come and so I did and you know what? It's kind of fun going to a party where you don't know anyone. We just went to watch our friend play some music. We didn't expect the awesome food in every room and the bar in the back.

Now it's late and we're driving home from stalking an ex-boyfriend with some reluctant (sorta) guys and going to a soccer game that started just before midnight that I'm still confused about. Fun way to top off a day of shopping with my mom and sisters, only I made butternut squash lasagna and had to leave before I could taste it. That almost ruined my day, but I'll get over it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment