Wednesday, December 29

345/365


345/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

We finished our tour in Muskogee last night, where most of my mother's family lives. This is my grandma with one of her eleven children. She is something else and I love, love, love to visit her. She inspires me.

DSCF3413
We took these pictures right before we got on the road this afternoon to come home. My little cousin spent the day with us, too. He was listening to Elton John on his iPod this morning. He inspires me.

I didn't change out of my pajamas until around 2:30 today. I'm not sure how it happened, but I wish it'd happen more often.

Maybe it's because as soon as they were awake, I went next door to visit my cousins. Specifically, this one:

IMG_1847
He never gets too old for a good hug. I could spend every day with this kid and never be bored or sad or lonely. It's a bond that started when he was really young and that I thought he'd have grown out of by now. Nope! 12 years old and he's still not too cool for me.

And it's probably because of things like this...today I got a peek into the secret life of boys who like to play with Nerf guns, wrestle it out like men, pass gas, and break the rules.



After that we played video games and ate hamburgers. We didn't have time to venture out into the man cave, but I'm pretty sure I would have been accepted as an equal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"this is so going on the Internet!" Way to keep an eye on those boys, Brittany!

Love the pictures. I may or may not have cried.

Monica

Post a Comment