Thursday, December 16

331/365


231/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

So...welcome back to Texas.

I landed around 3PM too exhausted and disoriented to care that my luggage was lost.

I came home, grabbed some food, talked to my sister, and went over to the church for the youth Christmas party where we were greeted by my uncle, the Pimp Elf. He says he's related to Buddy...it's possible.

Somewhere along the way I caught my second wind and totally EXCELLED in the Christmas games.

DSCF3125
Me vs. the kids. We had to tear a Christmas tree out of a piece of paper behind our back. You better believe I won that round.

DSCF3136
My cousins make me feel tiny.

I also sang a song. My voice was shot from all the New York crazy, but I made it through. If you feel like listening, here's an artfully out of focus video! It's called "Make Room" and I wrote it umm...four or five years ago? It's about the night that Jesus was born from the perspective of the Innkeeper. And I stole a very famous melody somewhere in the middle there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like an angel !!! Great song, words and music are beautiful. Love you so, Dad

Post a Comment