Saturday, December 25

340/365


340/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

A few years ago we started decorating sugar cookies. And not the easy way, the hard-core way. We chill the dough. We make a few different versions of icing. We decorate each one with tender love and care.

Some how, we seem to get worse every year.

But it's okay, because my sisters and I have a pretty great time, regardless.

DSCF3233
Roll the dough!

DSCF3235
Paint the cookie!

DSCF3241
Mess up and then remember, it's just a cookie! One of your little cousins is going to grab it right out of the tin, anyway.

DSCF3245
Two of my favorites.

In other news:
DSCF3215
Lauren wrapped my gift pretty terribly. And so I put a pine cone on top of hers. They look much worse in person. We love each other!

And now I present to you, my impromptu Christmas card!!

DSCF3223

Merry Christmas from me and my reluctant psycho-baby-girl-gravy-faced dog!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Next year you should definitely send out those Christmas cards instead of African kids. Also, I'm proud that this post was only 5 minutes late.

Post a Comment