Sunday, December 5

320/365


320/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today my good friend, Laura, from back in the high school days (show choir!!!!), let me take her Christmas card photo. She and her husband have two awesome dogs who got their own photo shoot. I had the toughest time picking which photo to feature but I'm a big fan of this snaggle tooth one.

IMG_2889
This was a close second. Dogs laughing!! I mean, what is going on.

I also liked the people pictures, of course.

IMG_2885
Wups...there's another dog one.

IMG_2891
They really are good models.

IMG_2908
Yay! The whole gang!

I was so impressed with Laura's decorations. Mom and I went on a Christmas decorations shopping frenzy late tonight. And we saved $70! And by the way, my dad shot a deer this morning with his bow. Congrats, dad! Thanks for putting meat on the table.

Back on track now...

IMG_2965 copy
I reeeally like this one.

IMG_2966
And this one, too.

Laura, I hope you can find something to work with. If not, I'll photoshop you into White Christmas or something. Thanks and I love you and remember that time I dribbled water down my clothes right before choir? Sadly, I haven't outgrown that phase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment