Wednesday, December 29

344/365


344/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I really don't mind sitting at the kid's table when it's with these guys. They are so fun and smart and silly, plus they let me steal french fries. Also, they are cuuuuute. And they like to be held, and to hug you, and to tell you that they love you, and they laugh at everything. Even when you hide in their beds at nighttime and scare them. I'm so smitten.

We spent the day hanging around Tulsa with these boys and my Aunt Christine. Mom and I spent a good amount of time in Anthropolgie admiring the clothes, smelling the candles, and keeping our eyes peeled for a Hanson. Or maybe that was just me.

After lunch my mom and I drove to a much smaller town in Oklahoma where my uncle just bought an arena. He and his family wanted a place to play, he said. They'll be having rodeos there and they're also building an event room for weddings and parties.

He was working on this bench when we got there:

IMG_1833

I'm a fan.

(PS - Photo credit goes to Christine and her phone and to mom and her phone! Not bad.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment