Wednesday, December 1

317/365


317/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I've been meaning to post this for awhile but my room is a disaster and this was buried in it.

Right after I got home from Africa my parents handed me a one-inch binder filled to the brim. I was actually a little nervous and for some reason thought it was paper work. Paper work for life. But it wasn't! My mom printed off every entry that I made while I was in Africa! I love it so much. I have looked into getting my blog printed in book form (just for me, not for Barnes and Noble), and it is really expensive. Plus, I haven't decided yet if this year has been really memorable. Do I want my 25th year as a coffee table book? Would it be a bit narcissistic? Am I already a bit narcissistic by making a blog like this in the first place?

I had a busy day and it's been a busy week. I want to sleep for a long time and wake up refreshed because I have a lot of things to do again tomorrow and the next few days. Funny how business finds you.

2 comments:

Bitterroot Mama said...

What an excellent gift!

Ryan Brodhead said...

Hey Brittany - definitely turn it into a book. I've used blurb.com before and am using it again right now. Works great.

Post a Comment