Saturday, December 18

333/365


233/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I thought about taking this picture yesterday, but I didn't. I took it today. Yesterday, I thought maybe I'd quit blogging. Today, I thought maybe I'd quite blogging. A lot of other times, I thought maybe I'd quite blogging. But I won't. I'll finish. Probably.

While I was in New York I received a package at home in Texas. It was from Times Square. And inside...were these bottles. Somehow (I signed up?) I was chosen to be a tester for the Self Magazine 2010 Beauty Product Awards. Seriously, an honor. I'm tested detanglers and now I have more than I know what to do with. But I have made a promise to spritz and comb with all my best efforts. Don't forget to pick up the March issue to read about my results because I am certain I will be quoted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't quit blogging! I would miss it a lot and you're so good at it. I think others would agree with me, right?
jw

Unknown said...

I agree with Mom. You know how scared I am for January 19th.

Post a Comment