Saturday, December 18

334/365


334/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This eighteenth it's not about me. My cousins graduated from the University of North Texas and today is their day!

DSCF3166
We're all so proud and happy for you guys.

DSCF3141
I'm also proud of Albert Einstein. It's about time he walked across that stage.

While we're on the subject of new beginnings and moving on and such, tonight I read Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss to one of the kids I was babysitting. I almost cried. I think Dr. Suess is my soulmate. How does he know so much?

I also took to Twitter to get some direction for my future. Twitter told me to...

Live: in New York, in Nashville, in a place that brings me joy

Do: music, food, photography, nanny...

Love: blah, blah, blah...Ryan Reynolds. I don't remember the others.

Feel free to pitch in and plan my life. I'm taking a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry Texas doesn't bring you joy

Anonymous said...

but in the place you find joy thats the place you need to be.

Post a Comment