Sunday, December 26

342/365


342/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This has been an interesting day. I had only a few hours of restless sleep then woke up this morning at 6:30, or maybe 7:00, and went up to church sing this song. It was dark outside. I had to wait for my car to defrost - that's a first for this year.

My voice was so shot at the first service, but it went fine. Second service was better. I was delirious. But it was fun!

I didn't take my camera this morning, and that's okay.

Instead I took a picture of this awesome tea cup that Rachel got me from Anthropologie. It probably doesn't belong on my night stand next to Emma, a story that I love but a book that is taking me months to finish - and it doesn't help that I'm watching Pride and Prejudice for the zillionth time. Anyway...the cup is a little reminiscent of Jane Austen, right? I like that. Obviously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment