Saturday, June 5

139/365


139/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm blogging from my phone since I can't get wireless, much less 3G.
But it's awesome! I like the country. Good people, good food. Too much
food, actually. Earlier I literally sat on the porch, drank strong
iced tea, and saw a cardinal, an oriole, and some yellow bird. All the
while enjoying great conversation and listening to people splash in
the pool. New York is so far away, even Texas is so far away!

We're in Oklahoma for our family reunion that starts tomorrow. One day
here and I don't know if I'll be able to fit in my swimsuit tomorrow.
So much for that 6:30 AM run today.

This cute boy is my cousin's son. We went riding on the back of the H3
to search for snakes. No snakes, whew, but we spotted this turtle.

I'll be posting lots more pictures once I get Internet again! Lots of
good things ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment