Saturday, June 12

145/365


145/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

It's been awhile since I've been to a show. I really know nothing about the Dallas music scene...is there one?

It's a little less like New York (always starts on time) and a little more like Nashville (starts and hour and a half later). That's what I've gathered so far.

I actually know very little about Dallas in general. Fort Worth is where it's at! But I'm open to learning more.

Tonight I went with Lauren and saw ColorFire: http://www.myspace.com/colorfiremusic

Belmont band! Gotta support! That's Aaron up there drumming. He was amazing! He's Lauren's high school friend and now he goes to my alma matar. Pretty neat.

I know how badly you want me to expand, but I'm running in about six hours and really should rest up. But check out the band!

0 comments:

Post a Comment