Monday, June 7

141/365


141/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I think that the best way to go about this Family Reunion thing is to do a recap post tomorrow. I'll post lots of pictures and video but in the meantime, here is one of my favorites from today. Also, the one with the most people in it.

From left to right, sister Lauren, cousin Katie, Grandma, sister Rachel, cousin David - also sister to Katie, and cousin Will. Since dubbed, dancin' Will.

True colors come out at family reunions, I tell ya what.

We love our grandma and she does well to tolerate her crazy grandchildren, but she gracefully moves beyond toleration. I think she actually really likes us.

Can't wait to finish sharing tomorrow,

Your waterlogged friend, Brittany.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my mom saw this picture. It's proof that one can be respectfully photogenic while sporting a mustache (provided one is not a girl or David).

W.S.

Post a Comment