Thursday, June 24

158/365


158/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is what I call, "Impressionistic Photos by an Innovative 6-Year-Old". Above, number one.

DSCF8085
And here, number two.

Okay, fine. The truth is that one of my summer jobs is to babysit three really awesome girls (who happen to be the same age difference apart as me and my two sisters). Today I sat and watched with the youngest while the other two...

DSCF8093
Swam at swim practice.

The youngest was bored and my phone battery was dying, so I let her have at it with my camera. I guess technically I didn't take these pictures, but since I make the rules here, I say these photos work. She took pictures of everything in that room, including the two of us being celebrities in my sunglasses. They are great photos, but I'm selling them to People mag, so you'll have to wait to see them.

But I'll go ahead and show you this little gem that was waiting for me to find on my memory card:

DSCF8087
Talented kids (really)......funny swimsuits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment