Sunday, June 27

161/365


161/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Lauren and I had a whirlwind trip to Tulsa. We realized today that we weren't even in Tulsa for 24 hours. But the 5-hour drive was SO WORTH it! Because we got to go to Leanna's bachelorette party and I would have been severely depressed had I missed all that fun.

Leanna is my cousin and she's marrying an awesome guy named Aaron in three weeks. That picture up there was taken after midnight, so I'd venture to say it's the earliest photo ever featured on this blog. She grabbed the wheel of the party bus and told us we were all in safe hands...

Okay so yesterday: after the WalMart change we met the party for dinner, then went to the hotel for the shower, then hopped on the party bus which took us all over Tulsa. I two-stepped in between rap songs. Apparently I caught on quickly....pshhhh.

DSCF8161
Shower in the hotel room.

DSCF8170
Leanna and Lauren in the hotel lobby.

DSCF8167
Leanna and I share middle names and height genes.

DSCF8182
And this is the best picture of the party bus I have to share!

This morning we woke up, cleaned up, went to iHop, saw Aaron's house, visited Aunt Christine, went to Panera Bread, and got on the road around two.

I.....am.....tired. And happy! And delirious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment