Wednesday, June 16

150/365


150/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is Trey. Trey has a huge heart for orphans and Trey started a fantastic organization called R.U.4 Children. I've known him for a long time because he is great friends with my uncle. I remember years ago when Trey was first headed out to Russia to work with orphans there. It was the first I'd really heard of someone just...going. It was a new concept and it sticks out to me as an important moment.

Today he spoke at Fuse and he got me all fired up for my trip. I feel graciously re-focused and hyped. We (Fuse - the youth group) are taking on the challenge of raising $5,000 to build a water well for the orphans that Trey takes care of in Haiti. Fifty two orphans who need clean water. And the great part is this well will not only help the kids, it will be available to the community. I bought this awesome shirt to support the cause. YOU can support the cause, too. Check out the website to see how easy it is to do some good: R.U.4 Children

DSCF7936
I love this guy.

In other news...the many faces of Keane:

DSCF7935

DSCF7934

DSCF7932

DSCF7931
Color contrast, anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment